UX/UI Designer (Product Design)
We're looking for an UX/UI Designer for Grip! Someone who understands our curstomers and can translate this into our product design.
As our UX/UI Designer you will be working for Grip. You'll be the owner of the design of our application and how users interact with it, thereby delivering the user experience that our customers love. To do so you will work with the Product Manager and other designers on gathering user requirements, doing user research, designing workflows, creating mockups and wireframes, validating designs, and building detailed UI.
To be successful in this role, you are in the posession of solid work experience and know the end-to-end process of product designing: from user research to final designs and implementation (working with engineers). You'll be closely working together with our Product Manager, other designers, and our engineering team to give the best design in limited resources. Next to this, you have the capability to translate (often ambiguous) ideas into something visual that are functional, and viable.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
As our UX/UI Designer you will be working for Grip.
What will you be working on?
- Own the product experience end-to-end
- Be bold. Dream the future of the product
- Work with product managers and customers to understand product requirements
- Break down big ideas into smaller items with a clear, step-by-step path to success
- Translate customer needs into functional designs
- Validate, validate, validate
- Present your work, communicate design choices, and fiercely defend what is best for customers
- Be open to feedback, iterate fast, and strive for nothing but an exceptional experience
- Define interaction models, user journey, and UI specifications
- Create wireframes, storyboards, screen flows and prototypes
- Create personas and perform usability tests
- Deliver high fidelity UI and work with engineering team to build it
- You will build a product you are proud of
- 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- Conducting user research
- Experience with creating user journeys and designing user experience for the problem at-hand
- Designing the final interactions and designs that get built
- Experience with design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin
- Ability to turn ideas into compelling stories that are visual and actionable
- Quick prototyping and testing with users
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Fluency in English language is a must
What we offer
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Furthermore we offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, an office overlooking the Amsterdam canals, get fit schemes, a pool table, darts, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours. If applicable, we also have an extensive relocation package for those moving to the Netherlands. Working remote can be discussed.
Please apply via the link provided.