Junior Product Analyst - Permanent & Internship positions available
Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 8 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 14 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
We have 2 available roles in the Product Innovation and Optimisation team, one permanent position, and one internship position (full time 6 months contract with potential for extension) as a Junior Product Analyst. This is an exciting role and a chance to engage in complex commercial and analytical business questions while building your analytical skills. The job requires you to critically analyse data and find solutions. In order to be successful you will need to understand multiple data points and how they relate to one another. The role is well suited to someone with a technical background with strong ability to prioritise key projects and provide meaningful insights.
You will provide data-driven insights to inform and drive improvements across our business. These insights will lead directly to business outcomes and you will be a central part of improving our product and customer experience.
- Contribute to the product & customer analytics roadmap, balancing regular reporting, automation and strategic projects / analysis
- Use data extraction programming languages and visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, Excel) to extract the data and provide accurate reporting
- Ensure on-time delivery of analysis and follow-up with stakeholders
- Use analytical tools and statistical models (Linear Optimization, A/B testing, regression analysis) to answer broad business questions and provide insights
- Take a logical approach to problem solving
- Be confident supporting and challenging team members in the ideation, implementation and review of data-related requests
- Work in a cross functional team supporting Product, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and other departments
- A Degree from a top-tier university (preferably in Business, Data, Computer Engineering, Science or Economics)
- For the Full time role - Preferred 2+ years of full-time work experience in consulting, data or commercial roles
- A strong analytical and business-oriented mindset
- A detailed knowledge of analytical tools and models (Linear Optimization, A/B testing, regression analysis) and the ability to mobilize them to answer broad business questions in a logical approach
- Experience in using SQL, and ideally Tableau & Python
- The ability to coordinate a project from start to finish and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Data-driven in your approach
- Highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
- Able to conceptualise complex business questions and processes into simple analytical models
- Able to interpret data and provide key commercial insights
- Proactive, confident and able to quickly build a network of key stakeholders
What you’ll get in return...
- Significantly discounted HelloFresh boxes
- The opportunity to get into one of the fastest growing food businesses in Australia
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Work with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start Date: February 2021
Important: Please be aware that we have one permanent position and one internship available as a Junior Product Analyst
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
Important: Please be aware of the current travel restrictions. Australia has now officially closed its borders for anyone not holding a AU passport or Residency. This is a drastic measure installed by the government to reduce the chance of COVID-19. Therefore at this stage we are only considering applicants who are currently based in Australia and who are eligible to work full time.
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.