General Manager, Growth Marketing
Boulder, Colorado, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, New York, New York, United States
In order to support our incredible growth trajectory we’re hiring an experienced Growth General Manager (GM) for our brand “Factor.” This role aims to drive significant revenue growth through the management and collaboration of our Growth Marketing and CRM teams. As the Growth GM, you will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition and reactivations strategies across a range of digital and offline channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions, and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
The ideal candidate will know how to build and scale marketing teams that work closely with Product and Analytics Teams to drive growth. Additionally, someone who has demonstrated experience in collaborating multiple teams to achieve results and is able to define and clearly communicate the strategic direction.
- Drive revenue growth for Factor
- Own the marketing lifecycle: paid activations, referrals, retention, and reactivations
- Partner with multiple teams across HelloFresh to transfer best practices and leverage shared resources for Factor
- Lead a cross-functional effort to provide a delightful digital user experience for all our users
- Define our acquisition strategy. You will develop, recommend, and lead a team that executes marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels
- Have ownership of a substantial marketing budget and optimize the mix accordingly to achieve company targets in collaboration with Factor’s leadership team
- Define the role of partnership and business development in achieving our growth goals
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator and team player who has a contagious “can-do” attitude
- Detail oriented – you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don’t
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain your rationale
- A growth strategist and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, user research, consumer feedback, and large data sets
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and a keen ability to multitask and prioritize
- A collaborative partner with a can-do, positive attitude that is solution-focused
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, business administration, or related field with a strong academic record
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience with real and consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building and presenting business cases
- At least 4 years of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with growth metrics (CPA, CPC & LTV, CR, etc).
- Experience in Analytics and Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams and across the business both locally and in remote offices
- A strategic mind and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multitask