Product Marketing Manager
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Scottsdale
What you'll get to do...
As a Product Marketing Manager for our Websites products, you’ll help everyday entrepreneurs establish an online presence and grow their ideas online. You’ll develop a deep understanding of small business owner needs, evangelize opportunities for growth across multiple GoDaddy teams, partner closely with product management on road map creation, and align with the Go-To-Market teams to bring new products & features to market.
- Customer insights – Learn from customers to understand their challenges, aspirations, and needs through persistent research or partnering with the research team.
- Product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning for website building products. Guide product development, regional advertising, and sales enablement by way of insights regarding how we can win in the market.
- Go To Market input – Partner with the Go-to-Market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new products and features.
- Pricing and Packaging - Develop strategies for developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieve business goals.
- Market intelligence – Be the specialist on the product alternatives that customers consider, and how GoDaddy can better serve the needs of these customers. Drive the cross-functional discussion on competitive offerings and potential response in regards to product packaging, positioning, and pricing.
- Sales enablement - Partner with our sales teams in driving the creation of vital collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with product, marketing and operations leaders across GoDaddy.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Technology/SaaS background and working with small businesses or consumers is strongly preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or corresponding field is required
- Consistent track record of developing effective, customer-backed product messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging.
- Outstanding analytical ability, with a track record of using “test & learn” to drive continuous improvement. Confirmed ability to use data to drive testing and action plans and insights narrative.
- An evident passion for the customer, gaining customer insights through self-starting research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Established ability to influence product strategy and go-to-marketing planning based on market research and customer insights.
- Experience with free-to-paid business models, metrics, and strategies.
- Proven understanding of marketing channels and performance marketing optimization.
- The ability to adapt to changing environments quickly
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute tests and initiatives on a timely basis.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate sophisticated concepts clearly and simply.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.