Lead Product Designer
Palo Alto, US
We're looking for a talented and passionate Lead Product Designer to join Wildlife Studios in Palo Alto, US.
As a Wildlife Studios Lead Product Designer, you will be responsible for conducting user research and testing. Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business!
What you'll do
- Produce high-fidelity wireframe for Mediation dashboard approved by main stakeholders.
- Based on the benchmark of the UI and UX of 5 successful dashboard-based B2B products, document the main hypothesis of what makes these products great.
- Document what features are offered by competing Mediation dashboards with rationale for what they do well and what they do poorly.
- Work with developers to implement the designed dashboard for Mediation
- High-fidelity wireframe for Mediation V2 dashboard approved by main stakeholders.
- Work on future versions of Mediation.
- Demonstrated previous experience leading the design of B2B dashboard products from scratch that have been used by 100+ companies.
- 5+ years of experience
- Creativity, attention to detail, and good sense of style
- Follows-through on commitments
- Openness to criticism and ideas
- Clear communication
- Fluent in English
- No ad-tech experience required
- Expect in process flow development, journey mapping and user requirements analysis;
- Familiarity of UX design tools for wireframing, prototyping, flow-charts, etc.;
- Portfolio showing entire UX process including research, problem, solution and reasonings;
- Strong interest in user-centred design and player experience;
- Experience in team building;
- Previous experience leading teams.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.