Senior Product Marketing Manager, Subscriptions
San Francisco, CA
Discord is growing fast and we're building out an outstanding product marketing organization to help shape and scale our product. The product marketing team sits at the center of our users and our product and plays an important part in how our company grows and evolves. We're a passionate, smart, and kind group of people who need more accomplished product marketers to continue making Discord the best place to talk.
Discord has built a revenue business on the belief in delivering user value through subscriptions like Nitro and Boosts and is looking for a senior product marketer to partner with our product team to bring these products to our users at scale. We want someone who shares our passion for building paid products that provide value to users first and foremost. You will be at the center of continuing to build and scale a large, sustainable subscription business during one of the most exciting times in our business. You will report to the Product Marketing Lead for Revenue and Ecosystems.
What you'll be doing
- Work with our product team to build and analyze user insights on the Discord audience to guide new product development, feature positioning, and even new potential lines of business.
- Help concept and run product experiments aimed at driving core KPIs such as subscription adoption, retention, user sentiment, expansion of TAM, or ARPU.
- Working with our data science team, track and analyze user awareness, conversion, and usage of our subscription products.
- Work with our creative, communications and brand marketing teams to bring our subscriptions products' stories to life creatively to our users
- Help assess and manage revenue partnerships aimed at driving subscriptions alongside our business development team
What you should have
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in tech, preferably with social products, technologies and platforms
- Experience with consumer revenue products preferably with subscription based models
- Expertise in using qualitative and quantitative data to build products and stories
- Excellent track record of marketing execution and consistency, including building and scaling products globally
- Incredible resourcefulness to guide teams toward agreement and decisions
- Passion for Discord and belief in our mission
- Product development/management or product design experience
- Experience in pricing analysis and financial modeling
- Additional marketing experience in branding, media, partnerships, or communications
- Entrepreneurial or start-up background
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.