Product Marketing Manager- Content and Sales Enablement
Tel Aviv, Israel
Transmit Security is the #1 leader in identity and risk innovation. We power enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience. Our agile, unique technology is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs. Transmit Security was founded by serial entrepreneurs, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape.
In this role you will develop inspiring customer stories, new ways to engage our audience, and build campaigns that help customers connect with Transmit Security supported by use cases from customers who successfully implemented the Transmit platform. You will partner with the Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and other stakeholders to develop innovative go-to-market assets and campaigns that build pipeline and enable our sales team. This person must have a deep interest in deep technical knowledge and be able to generate that knowledge to audience appropriate content and a variety of stakeholders. We are looking for a self starter, who has experience with white papers and presentations (via Zoom, sales meetings, live or in recorded videos). Experience in the IAM space is preferable but not required.
- Communicate with customers, prospects, analysts and press to both understand their perspectives and evangelize the Transmit product and story
- Be the subject matter expert on Transmit customers, what they want and their purchasing criteria
- Perform competitive analysis and follow the competitive landscape to create assisting materials
- Create new and compelling educational material for sales enablement and marketing purposes
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand our product strategy and develop customer narratives and compelling thought leadership content and customer stories
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for key products and solutions in collaboration with the Sales Team
- Create written and multimedia content that will help us build pipeline and close business
- Drive strategic analysis to help drive growth initiatives
- Work with the Sales organization to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands and generate the best customer stories in the business. Create and launch campaigns that lead to high-quality pipeline generation and ultimately closed business.
- Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Work directly with customers, in a global context, to drive market share and awareness.
- Develop innovative online marketing campaigns.
- Create sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle.
- Understanding of IAM and related technologies, including protocols, systems, processes, leading industry products, and cloud delivery
- Deep knowledge of our core buyers
- Ability to communicate to both business owners and technical leads in Global 5K enterprises
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders to make them successful
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, and/or sales roles