Growth Marketing Manager (Activation)
Remote, United States
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate. Our company’s mission is to dramatically improve the productivity, transparency, and impact of Design. Since launching in July 2017, over 7,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from DocuSign, Instacart, Microsoft, Pandora, Wayfair, Wix, Cisco, Zendesk, and more.
At Abstract, we believe in a future where all companies recognize that empowering people to be creative unlocks productivity. We seek to build a world where companies see their people's expertise, where systems default to collaboration, and where curiosity and experimentation flourish.
We strive to be living examples of our values and first principles. We do hard things, make our own weather, and question the status quo. When we ship, we ship together. We value grit, inclusion, craft, curiosity, and iteration, just to name a few. And we embrace diversity and respect our differences because we know different minds see more parts.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can make a big impact on our product and our company culture, we want to hear from you.
Abstract is a remote-first company (US-based only at this time).
About the Role
This role will be focused on supporting Abstract customer base in adopting the product across their team members. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of mid-funnel activation touchpoints (eg. emails, push notifications, content, etc.) and experience in working with product, marketing and sales to coordinate activation programs.
What You’ll Do
- Define Abstract’s activation programs from the ground up, driving strategy and execution for campaigns across channels optimizing towards adoption
- Develop, test and set the strategy that achieves activation targets by determining the marketing mix and campaigns, execute campaigns, track performance, and continually optimize to maximize funnel identified and self managed KPIs
- Continuously test, measure, and improve campaigns and channels. Help set the foundation for measuring and optimizing activation funnel performance.
- Closely partner with Product, Content, Sales and CS teams to ensure strategic alignment and compounding efforts.
- Establish a set of shared KPIs with product and ensure marketing meets its part of the agreement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the user journey.
- Own metrics and reporting for all activation efforts including conversion rates, pipeline contribution and engagement metrics.
- Manage a network of agency partners to help execute on product marketing and content efforts.
What You'll Bring
- 5-7+ years of experience in a high-velocity B2B SaaS growth marketing team targeting mid-market and enterprise customers.
- 3+ years developing, executing strategic activation programs in a B2B, SaaS and Enterprise environment.
- Experiencing building and launching new channels and programs from ground up and successfully scaling them.
- A track record of building strong partnerships with product, sales and CS teams
- Analytical data-driven mindset.
- Deep knowledge of A/B testing, onboarding optimization, and adoption analytics
- Experience working with Segment, customer.io, Drift and Mode
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing to all full-time employees. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance options. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, a health care FSA, and flexible working arrangements. Additional perks include dependent care, a budget to set up your home office, and a monthly wellness and internet stipend.
To help employees plan for the future, we offer competitive pay, access to financial services, and a 401(k).
We are a distributed team and we are able to offer US-based remote employment. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.