Senior Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Discord's mission is to bring people together and help them create belonging. Today, Discord is home to millions of people every day, who rely on our excellent communication service to chat or hang out with their friends and other communities. We think more people should know about Discord and we're looking for a Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to help us invite the world to Discord.
The Sr. Growth Marketing Manager has experience building and growing a brand through brand marketing, user acquisition, and performance marketing campaigns. You have experience with the development of marketing strategies, media planning, management of a large budget, and execution of strategic programs. You have experience managing both brand and performance marketing programs.
What you'll be doing
- Develop data-driven strategies to grow our user base and increase awareness of the Discord brand: identify new media opportunities, build audience targeting strategy, align messaging / positioning, and provide creative guidance.
- Lead data and research-driven media plans for execution. Define: audiences, channels, budgets, timelines.
- Lead and execute broader marketing programs with cross functional teams.
- Design A/B tests and experiments for user growth.
- Present campaign insights and recommendations to leadership teams.
- Collaborate with growth marketing team members to set and manage quarterly goals.
- Collaborate with creative teams to provide feedback for effective creative assets.
- Build and grow co-marketing advertising partnerships with relevant brands.
- Manage and own partner relationships with ad platforms and media channels.
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience managing brand marketing, user acquisition, and performance marketing programs: mobile digital platforms, Social, OOH, content partnerships, connected / streaming TV, podcasts, influencer marketing, sponsored takeovers.
- A blend of brand and performance marketing experience is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience developing marketing strategies, media planning, and executing strategic marketing programs.
- Data experience, and an affinity for data and research for decision-making is an absolute must-have.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulately present a narrative with insights and recommendations.
- You have a passion to improve KPIs.
- Experience managing and overseeing relationships with partners.
- Passion for Discord and belief in our mission.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.