Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Product Owner to work with users, stakeholders, developers and engineers to develop requirements for a DoD joint mission planning capability. Product Owner will gather business cases (workflows), elaborate the explicit and derived requirements with the team, and capture edge cases. These requirements will be further refined into Features (Epics) and Stories, and prioritized into a well developed product backlog.
The Product Owner will lead a range of activities typical of design sprints and requirements elaboration: strategizing with our Project Architect, hosting requirements workshops, one on one interviews with SMEs to elicit and define new requirements for the software platform, translating requirements into features and user stories for development, creating meaningful acceptance and testing criteria. This role requires maintaining a knowledge of current trends in software design, ensuring the team implements modern IT best practices, and leveraging strong interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of working with software development teams in an Agile environment
- 2+ years experience as scrummaster, product owner, QA Tester, or requirements analyst
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience documenting microservices architectures and public interfaces for internal and external consumers
- Experience as a software developer
- Experience with DoD joint mission planning
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.