Growth Marketing Manager, Website Optimization - HelloSign - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to focus on monetization efforts via website optimization. This person will be responsible for identifying opportunities to impact the life cycle experience for our individual and business customers by helping them find the right product for their needs, start free trials, connect with the HelloSign sales team, and upgrade to new HelloSign paid SKUs. The ideal candidate is a strong analytical thinker and has experience running A/B tests and working with user segments to optimize product engagement.
- Execute web optimization A/B tests designed to improve a variety of business-critical metrics including trial start, marketing-qualified leads, and up-sell rates for HelloSign users
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Work with Design, Analytics, Product Marketing and Product Management to ship customer experience improvements
- Monitor and evaluate key performance metrics - monitor health of the subscriber base (e.g. trial start, trial purchase to conversion rates, and feature engagement) and identify areas for improvement
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for experiments and campaigns
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience running A/B tests designed to impact ARR and ARR-driving metrics on web or email
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage a diverse set of stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!