Product Marketing Specialist
Product Marketing Specialist in NavInfo Europe Sales & Marketing Team
NavInfo is looking for an exceptional and result driven Product Marketing Specialist with the technical depth to interact with NavInfo’s product departments as well as with the marketing experience to be instrumental to create and deliver the advanced solutions.
This role covers a wide range of exciting technologies, from Computer Vision AI, autonomous driving to Cloud platforms and Cybersecurity solutions.
You’ll be part of a global team and have a unique opportunity to help shaping NavInfo’s future offerings to the automotive, enterprise and IoT clients.
Product Marketing Specialist Role and positioning within Navinfo Europe:
Product Marketing, we consider as part of overall Product Management, but with the primary goal of understanding the market and buyer (their needs, alternatives, buying processes, etc.) in relation to the NavInfo’s products and services. Along with developing an understanding of the buyer, Product Marketing needs to gather and utilize extensive knowledge of market, product, product strategy, and finally the competition to enable the Marketing and Sales organizations to execute optimally in their activities related to the product. We expect you to develop stellar information about product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market recommendation and strategies.
On a more tactical level, Product Marketing is also tasked with working with internal teams to ensure readiness and supporting successful product launches. This includes Sales and Marketing enablement — i.e. training and educating these teams on the go-to-market, positioning, messaging, differentiation, etc. Finally, Product Marketing collaborates with our Corporate Marketing team in the creation of data sheets, white papers, web-site information , and other product marketing collateral.
We consider Product Marketing an important and vital role to support both Product Management and the entire company to move in the right markets in the right way.
Product Marketing talks to and listens to the market. It’s both inbound and outbound, but it exists with a specific focus; by incorporating Product Marketing as an extended function of Product Management, NavInfo assures full end-to-end alignment — from company and product strategy to product development, product launch, and go-to-market strategy and tactics.
- Thorough understanding of customer needs and the market landscape
- Develop product messaging that sets us apart from competition in the market
- Create a market vision and go-to-market strategy and deliver winning value propositions
- Manage NavInfo’s product portfolio from a market perspective, while working close with the product teams to ensure delivery of the right solutions
- Build a network, trust and lead collaboration with our external partners
- Assist Sales in market development and also in pre-sales activities by presenting compelling stories to customers, partners, press, trade shows and at conferences
- University degree in engineering or business
- 3+ years experience in and a passion for product management or marketing
- 3+ years experience in a technology driven industry, such as AI, Computer Vision, Autonomous driving, Digital Data, Simulation, or Cybersecurity.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages (in particular Chinese, Dutch or German) are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Be an excellent team player
Come join us! If you feel you fit the description and you are interested in working within a fast growing, international and innovative organisation with a solid customer base, then please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly via the application button. You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package. For more information please contact the HRM department +31 40-711 35 00, Luchthavenweg 34, 5657 EB Eindhoven.