Senior Product Marketing Manager
Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team on Grammarly Business. As we continue on our mission to improve lives by improving communication, our B2B product Grammarly Business helps companies worldwide improve brand and customer experiences with clear, on-brand written communication. The Senior Product Marketing Manager role is ideal for anyone with an eye for detail and quality, who is looking for a meaningful, influential balance of strategy and execution.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving our sales enablement strategy and executing on the GTM launch motions for Grammarly Business’ commercial and enterprise customers. You will be a close partner to those on the Grammarly Business Product Marketing team and will also liaison and partner with other internal stakeholders on such teams as Sales, Customer Success, Support, Demand Generation, and Product Management. You will also ensure all downstream GTM motions relevant to sales and customer success are strategically developed, supported, and delivered. You will be responsible for tracking and surfacing customer feedback via our GTM channels back into product marketing and product management for shared learnings and best practices.
- Within your first 30 days, you will get up to speed on team history, vision, strategy, operating guidelines and rhythm, and strengths and opportunity areas. You will study and internalize the Grammarly Business unit and its priorities and product capabilities and goals, inside and out. You will also meet key stakeholders and establish relationships with key collaborators, including leads from Product, Sales, Engineering, and broader Marketing teams while adding value to ongoing initiatives via questions, insights, and thoughtful learnings from past experiences.
- Within the first 90 days, you will collaborate with the Product Marketing Lead of Grammarly Business to develop the GTM Roadmap and Sales Enablement strategy for Grammarly Business. Together, you will establish a scalable GTM strategy and support all major messaging and marketing needs across the funnel (from thought leadership to demand generation, sales conversations, and direct-to-user-and-buyer campaigns). You will assess and identify additional near-term opportunities for the Product Management team by distilling competitive, market, and customer insights into a meaningful recommendation and business case.
- Within the first six months, you will create the frameworks and POV on long-term product strategy, competitive moats and differentiation, and a scalable GTM strategy that influences investments, performance management, and tactical priorities for 2021. You will be recognized as the voice of the Sales and Customer Success teams in Marketing, Product Management, and vice versa.
- By the end of year one, you will deliver and track a clear impact on sales-enablement plans and motions for Grammarly Business. You will have set up the sales enablement framework pursuant to the product-market fit and messaging framework in a repeatable and comprehensive manner.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Shows an ability to develop sales enablement strategies that practically enables our sales teams to succeed and track performance.
- Can successfully mobilize, empower, and direct multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal, while motivating themselves and others to action, even when facing incomplete information or other hurdles.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of, appreciation for, and desire to influence the product development process.
- Proves a technical fluency in complex product requirements and can communicate them in a simple manner.
- Brings a proven track record in influencing, taking to market, and driving adoption for products in medium/large-sized business customers, preferably in SaaS environments.
- Has the ability to structure analysis accurately and effectively, and uses the results to drive solid decision making.
- Is an expert in driving successful product, feature, and positioning launches, liaising with and activating marketing, PR, and other channels and teams.
- Segments customer bases into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways relevant to marketing; customize marketing in order to produce better results.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.