Product Analyst (Checkout)
Wroclaw, Lower Silesia, Poland
As a member of the Product team you envision the future of the consumer-facing side of the Ocado Smart Platform. You’ll perform sophisticated analyses in support of feature design and development, evaluating the efficacy of new features being trialled in the eCommerce platform and working with the development teams to ensure that the necessary data is being produced so that these analyses can be completed. You’ll work alongside a team of Product Managers to validate key decisions and determine the future of our platform.
We desire to work with driven individuals that are able to constantly learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Conduct analysis and apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with products across platforms
- Channel the voice of the customer into the department by bringing the data to life, building empathy for our customers throughout the development community
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to solve problems and identify trends and identify opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches
- Build relationships across the business, describing insights with empathy and conviction
- Provide analytics support to the eCommerce department.
- Create test plans for new feature launches, working with our stakeholders to create hypotheses and acceptance criteria.
- Execute high quality A/B tests that show statistically significant results and report the impact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create product dashboards and automated reports that provide insight to customer behaviour.
- Work with the developers to ensure that we are capturing the correct data in an easily accessible way to enable future analysis of customer behaviour.
- You will be helping to answer questions like:
- How can we improve the effectiveness of our product in recruiting and keeping customers?
- How has this new feature impacted our Ecom KPIs?
- Should we continue to develop this feature?
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Strong academic qualifications
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools eg: Data Studio, Tableau
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Problem solver, constantly looking to see how we could do things better
- Good commercial awareness
- Good business acumen
- Interest in and curiosity about online retail
- Strong communication and team working skills
Useful additional skills:
- Google Analytics