At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
Seeking a Scrum Master to work with software development team in an enterprise software development environment. As the Scrum Master, you will be empowered to help guide an experienced team of software developers, build and release product and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum. In addition to leading daily Scrum and other Agile meetings, you will also be responsible to ensure Scrum is understood and enacted, work with team(s) to solve problems and to drive continuous improvement and business owner satisfaction.
- Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.).
- Work with the team to develop roadmaps and manage backlog.
- Communicate team plans, report impediments/risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders and help resolve.
- Monitor team burn down and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
- Track and communicate team velocity and spring progress to all affected teams and management.
- Strong knowledge of scrum and agile development processes
- Several years of scrum master experience
- BA or equivalent
Nice to have / Pluses:
- Technical background in development or QA
- Scrum master certification
- Scaled agile experience