Product Owner - Subcontracted Services Transformation
Budapest, Budapest, HU
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Subcontracted Services Transformation Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a strategic team focused to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product outcome is delivered.
The Product Owner will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate iterations and should be able to identify user requirements, help design solutions, assist customers understand business-value and work with cross-functional teams to manage delivery of product releases. Must communicate clearly, often, and effectively with stakeholders and cross-functional team members.
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Work with customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Develops scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identify and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represent team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of the procurement process
- Knowledge of the global resource management process
- Knowledge of services procurement applications and architecture ( CSA, Citrus, Contingent Labor Blockchain, Buy@IBM)
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience.
- Creative thinker.
- Strategic thinking.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Active listening.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Product Management /Product Ownership Experience
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Architecture Product management User stories Value proposition
Job region(s): Europe