Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote within the United States
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Marketing team. This position is Full-Time and based within the United States.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy being a product expert and a key team member enabling the success of customer-facing teams across the globe and lead the launch effort for new features.
In this role, you will promote HackerRank's value to the engineering hiring manager and development community. You will craft a strategy, content, and campaigns that will create greater demand from hiring managers.
You will be working on:
- Build deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors
- Drive product branding, messaging, and competitive positioning through research
- Partner with Product Management to define and execute cross-functional product launch plans
- Publish blog posts, datasheets, white papers, website updates, and pitch decks to drive sales and market demand
- Create and maintain competitive battle cards
- Regularly present program status, new features, updated messaging and collateral to the sales and support teams
- Interview customers to capture and share their success stories and needs
- Analyze customer and market data to derive insights and recommendations
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, including at least 2 years marketing to software engineering managers and/or software developers
- Proven success defining and executing launch plans and demand generation campaigns
- Experience aligning cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Success
- A background publishing compelling content
- A product expert that effectively trains the field to effectively present and demonstrate new features
- A high-energy individual contributor that is comfortable operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.