Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role:
At ThousandEyes, we are fanatical about design. Our product is built to visualize the Internet and the services that flow across it. The Internet is a massive distributed system with thousands of networks at its core serving half of the human population. As a Designer you are going to solve visualization problems at the Internet scale. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. Product Designers work with our customers, engineers, product management, and customer success to determine design requirements, create mockups, user workflows, do user research, and provide feedback to constantly improve our product. As a Product Designer you will be part of the full design cycle, from requirements to design prototyping.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer who can evolve and scale our design system while collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to make complex, technical concepts intuitive for our users.
- Drive the evolution of the ThousandEyes visual language and interaction pattern library across our product offerings.
- Lead and manage the development and delivery of our design systems and drive implementation of our visual language across the platform.
- Devise and own the design system roadmap for the platform.
- Design and define interaction patterns through components, documentation, and prototypes.
- Work with developers to maintain, revise, and create new components for our library.
- Conduct user research as needed to ensure usability.
- Collaborate with engineering to build and maintain usage documentation.
- Develop, specify, and maintain our core principles in visual style, typography, spacing, motion, interaction models, and the data visualization library.
- Create and maintain the shared Figma style and component library.
- Advocate the design system to drive adoption across functions.
Apply for this role if you:
- 5+ years of design experience, ideally with demonstrated success in enterprise software products
- Relevant design system experience for an enterprise/SaaS product
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Can articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions
- Can think through user problems while understanding technical constraints
- Self-learner with aptitude for understanding complex, technical concepts
- Experience conducting and participating user research activities