New York, NY
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who can understand and influence research with our research team, ideate, design striking concepts, flesh out design work, and execute on behalf of our customers. You will design experiences that will set the tone of the relationship our customers will have with HelloFresh and its brands. If you are an experienced designer looking for a challenge with a world-class company operating in fourteen countries, we would love to hear from you.
You will …
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our worldwide customers
- Research tasks, flows, and the ways our customers use the website and apps
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Craft interactive design prototypes for customer feedback
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give, receive and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
You are …
- Hands-on with creating digital product experiences for a worldwide audience
- Desiring to work autonomously in a self-directed design team
- Able to demonstrate strategic product design thinking and vision in your portfolio
- Passionate about bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX and UI product design work
- Eager to execute on visual and interaction details with a keen eye for detail
- Deeply experienced in using Figma, Sketch. Use of Abstract and AfterEffects is a plus.
- An excellent communicator
You’ll get …
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.