Technical Product Owner - Communication Solutions
Miami, FL or Denver, CO or remote
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to further strengthen our team in the U.S.
About the role:
As a Technical Product Owner, you are responsible to drive technical innovation and development in our company. You are working with various top-notch engineering teams ranging from Analytics, Marketing technologies, Salesforce, Telephony, Apps and their respective business teams.
Your products are centric to our business success and as such you will have the chance to work with major stakeholders in all functional teams in over 10 countries.
This role underpins our dedication to constantly envision the next generation tool set considering a) our customers' needs, b) our b2b partners and their processes, c) our sales consultants and d) the latest tech available.
You will have the chance to work with a team of business managers, business analysts, UX and UI specialists, engineers, QA managers and community managers to envision, plan, implement, and roll out superb applications and shape processes.
Our mission is to digitalize hearing care. Your mission is to develop and improve the technical environment for our success.
Your core tasks:
- Lead content ownership for one or more development team(s) as the Product Owner
- Feel, understand and explain your users’ behavior
- Define our product strategy, road-map and new growth opportunities
- Work closely with our founders and the top-management team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Plan and prioritize your product backlog and accompany running projects until their successful implementation
- Work with teams across 10 countries and various business models
- Be hungry for implementing new technologies and understanding the latest market trends
- 2+ years working experience as a Product Owner in a technical environment, building designing and implementing APIs
- Expertise in planning and integrating contact center and communications solution for multiple sales teams across various time zones, preferably with Twilio based platform solutions
- Strong project management skills and the drive to coordinate complex tech projects with multiple teams and countries
- Familiarity with AWS, Docker
- Knowledge k8s, Terraform and Splunk
- Experience in integration web and SaaS solutions
- Comfortable with quick Agile result-driven development process
- Experience working with ERP/CRM solutions or understanding the logic behind it is a plus
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a high-speed environment
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a feeling for user needs AND a product vision
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives