Associate Product Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
As Associate Product Manager you will be joining our product team starting on an existing game where you will learn the processes and skills needed to be a top-class Product Manager within this industry. As part of your role you will be working with the other Product Managers and marketing team, aiming to increase audience and monetization levels within the product.
Skills and Requirements
- Generate visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizable.
- Aid with the conversion of ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and assist on the decide on their implementation.
- Learn to create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Work with our team of product managers, artists, engineers to learn how to prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and help ensure implementation is executed.
- Learn to define, measure and analyze KPIs and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing).
- Constantly optimize the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization.
- Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You’ll be flexible, team-orientated working in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritise and be super organised.
- Love the products you create, with a creative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience within the world of F2P games or Freemium mobile applications is beneficial
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym