Senior Product Manager, International
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Kirkland, but you can be located in any of our offices
What you'll get to do...
This role is in the International product management team and is focused on product and platform globalization at GoDaddy, enabling GoDaddy to be the #1 digital service provider for small businesses worldwide.
The GoDaddy International team is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven Senior Product Manager to join our team. This person will engage daily with GoDaddy product engineering, domestic and our regional business teams to delight customers worldwide.
Potential candidates should have strong, proven product management abilities, with a solid background in technical product management. The ideal candidate will have experience in both software internationalization and internationally focused product management roles.
Candidates should be able to work efficiently within a small team of international experts and can expect to present regularly to upper management, understand the international customers’ needs and deep dive into end-to-end internationalization projects. Part of the role requires research and extracting insights and learnings to understand the industry and market landscape.
This role operates in a matrix environment, with no direct reports.
· Engage with Product and Engineering teams to drive International requirements.
· Liaise with key internal stakeholders including our regional business teams, engineering, product management, QE, customer care and legal.
· Lead and work as part of a virtual team to coordinate and deliver global-ready products to market. Deliver high quality projects on time and within budget, across all markets.
· Drive best practices in internationalization for all assigned projects and products.
· Advise on any potential issues resulting from internationalization errors, cultural differences across new and existing languages.
· Managing interdependencies in complex product ecosystems.
· Drive process improvements, brainstorm on new market penetration, and help bring awareness of globalization best practices to the larger organization.
· Participate in team-wide initiatives to improve our international customer experiences.
Your experience should include...
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· 6+ years technical product management experience, with a strong preference for internationally focused areas.
· BSc/BA in linguistics, technology, business, management, Comp Sci. or related field; MA/MS preferred.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
· Highly motivated and self-driven. Able to manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously.
· Strong track record of delivering results in cross-team situations. Excellent collaboration skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (able to drive conference calls, meetings, and create all relevant documentation).
· Experience working with engineering teams to evangelize and drive International requirements.
· Experience shipping international products.
· Strong familiarity with a variety of languages and cultures.
· Ability to balance strategic vision with pragmatic execution.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.