Product Marketing Manager - Data Lake
Remote Seattle, WA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Are you looking to be part of the team that is shaking up the data management and analytics industry? Do you want to blaze new trails and execute on solutions marketing to key industry verticals and personas? We’re growing fast and looking for a highly talented, driven and self-motivated marketing professional. Over 3,000 customers have deployed Snowflake to modernize how they access their data, enable rapid analytics, and derive data-driven insights for their business users. In this role you will help drive the next wave of adoption.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy and plan that positions Snowflake as a solution for Data Lakes.
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Snowflake’s unique differentiation.
- Produce compelling content including solution briefs, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more.
- Develop compelling positioning and rationale to demonstrate how Snowflake works with our ecosystem of partners.
- Train and sales and partners to accelerate pipeline and differentiate Snowflake against the competition.
- Work with product and global marketing teams to drive field marketing, online events in support of pipeline targets.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader and expert in the space for data lakes
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience ideally related to data management or analytics
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- A command for writing with excellent composition skills
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Technical- and business-benefit understanding of prevailing and emerging analytics technologies, on-premises and in the cloud
- Strong project and organizational skills with the ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time
- Cloud infrastructure or SaaS products (Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Google, Oracle)
- MBA degree strongly preferred
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?