We're looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer to join Wildlife's Publishing Services UX Design team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a UX Designer, you'll play a key role in our internal browser-based interfaces, producing designs to help users better operate our games. You’ll work directly with one of our squads to understand the product features, propose design solutions, and track user experience quality.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a take the initiative environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Produce designs and effectively communicate the desired UX principles to the entire product team through research, problem definition, solution framing, sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand the business, user, and technological requirements, and translate them into user-centered design solutions.
- Engage with product managers and development team members to achieve user and business goals using the principles of user-centered design.
- Be up-to-date with UX industry techniques, technology, and best practices.
What you'll need
- Professional User Experience Design experience;
- Strong prototyping skills;
- Able to work within an established design system, but are comfortable pushing the framework to its limits;
- English proficiency;
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with;
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads;
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed;
- Low ego, collaborative, and open-minded.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.