Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Stuart (Geopost) is the leading last-mile and eco-friendly delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers. Our mission: Build the future of logistics for a sustainable world.
We are a melting-pot of 400+ people of 40+ different nationalities across Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid, and remote.
Thanks to our business-to-business (B2B) applications, we empower 2000+ companies such as Carrefour, Zalando, Nike, Monoprix, Decathlon, Apple, Just Eat, and The Kooples in France, by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and return solutions. We work across all industry verticals: Food, Grocery, Retail, etc.
We're now looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help us craft the future of on-demand delivery. From brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch, you will be involved in every aspect of the product's lifecycles. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to deliver sleek experiences.
You will be collaborating on expanding our design culture, processes, and product strategy throughout the company and beyond.
More than 8k couriers partner with us, and our common goal is to make this partnership as efficient as possible. Our teams are fully committed to this mission, and as Product Designers, our role is to offer them the means to achieve it.
You’ll be leading the efforts on designing highly usable, safe, and fast work tools that will ensure intelligent delivery management.
We will rely on you to:
- Be intentional. Do work that supports a long-term design strategy and mission that continuously refers back to the global vision of the organization.
- Make complex operations simple. Respond to logistics challenges by crafting fleet management tools that are as smart as our shelf-ready tech.
- Bring the users front and center. Guide products towards undoubtedly simple and natural solutions that resonate with the users and empower them to work more efficiently.
- Raise the product’s quality. Follow clear interface principles, patterns, and content — and do pre-release quality control to validate implementation is true to the design plan.
- Practice a process-oriented and scalable workflow. Partner with the teams to ensure projects are well-defined and successfully executed, from problem definition to design implementation.
- Contribute to an iterative ever-changing practice. Perform meaningful, actionable, direct, and timely design research and feedback that will help validate concepts and keep the products on the best possible path.
- Support a sustainable global design vision. Nurture a diverse, conversational, and rewarding culture that embraces transparency, curiosity, failure, and learning.
- 3 years of experience designing B2B SaaS applications.
- Samples of design work executed by yourself that show your ability to deliver meaningful products.
- Visual design – Proficiency in typography, visual hierarchy, and layout.
- Interaction – Proficiency in information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows.
- Feasibility awareness – Craft designs never losing sight of the scope and technical challenges.
- Toolkit and patterns – Proficiency in design tools (Figma) and employment and expansion of the design system principles and its components.
- Ability to balance short-term product design needs with the long-term product vision.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through sketching, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing products from conception to implementation.
- Growing written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, and ability to teach and present work.
- Interest in learning how to drive strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
What you should include in your application:
- Cover letter.
- Some work you are proud of.
- Link to your Site, Portfolio, or Dribbble account.
- Great compensation package.
- Good work-life balance: work from home and flexible hours.
- Learning and training opportunities.
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sports class.
- Nursery vouchers for childcare.
- Excellent family private healthcare.
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution, and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last-mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, eCommerce, grocery, and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.