Content Program Strategist (Product Marketing)
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
We’re looking for a results-driven Content Program Strategist (Product Marketing). This role sits at the intersection of product management and marketing with a focus on delivering marketing programs for Total Expert customers through our content services product. As a strategic owner for a leading product offering for our customers, this role will be responsible for the overarching product strategy, including conceptualizing, designing, and developing content within a high-performing team.
The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Own the strategy and delivery of innovative content for use by customers within the Total Expert platform across all marketing channels.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for the content services product, taking into consideration market trends, and marketing and industry best practices, while aligning with Total Expert’s quarterly product releases.
- Serve as the product owner and internal subject-matter expert to support sales, customer success, and customer support throughout the customer journey while focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Learn and gain deep understanding about our buyers and customers -- who they are, how they buy, and buying criteria.
- Become an expert on key trends that impact our target markets. Research and understand market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings across the organization.
- Manage an external agency to execute on the roadmap, including providing direction for content development and serving as quality control for deliverables.
- Mature our pricing and packaging for the content offering, including conducting industry research, synthesizing customer feedback, and implementing the pricing model.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to garner feedback on our content offering and socialize key product updates and content developments.
- Develop, lead, and conduct internal and external executive-level presentations.
What we look for:
- Educational background in business, marketing, public relations, communications, or related practice.
- 5-8 years of financial services experience, preferably with some in retail lending.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to educate stakeholders on complex topics.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding of marketing content strategy and how it supports the customer journey through lead generation, nurture, and customer retention.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Will thrive in a high-growth culture: Self-motivated, forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills with a passion for sharing information in front of large groups.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation, and solving complex customer problems.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
Experience in B2B SaaS
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.