Product Manager, Brand Suitability & Measurement
Senior Product Manager, Brand Suitability & Measurement
The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads Engineering and Product team will double in size in 2021. After launching a number of high profile brand products (1, 2) last year, we are looking to double down our investments in Reddit’s Brand product suite. We are seeking for a senior product leader who can drive product vision, development, and execution to enable Reddit to win and retain high-value brand-focused advertisers by providing sophisticated brand safety and measurement insights. You will be the sole product owner for both our in-house products and industry partnerships in the following areas:
- Brand Suitability - Evolve our complex brand safety products to offer advertisers custom control and insights on where their ads are shown on Reddit.
- Brand Measurement - Provide best in class brand measurement solutions, including ad viewability and brand lift, to amplify our narrative and value proposition to advertisers
As an early member of a small product team, you will have significant ownership and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy.
- Drive product vision, strategy, and execution of our Brand Suitability & Measurement efforts
- Draw deep insight from the evolving partner landscape and emerging industry trends to inform build or buy product decisions
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to ideate, prioritize, and build new safety & measurement solutions
- Collaborate closely with Business Development and other cross-functional teams to ensure successful technical integrations and collaborations with external partners.
- Work closely with the Marketing Sciences Measurement team to prioritize and develop measurement products and bring them to market.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to-market strategy for new products and features
- You must have a proven track record as a Product Manager. We are only considering candidates with 3+ years of product management experience for this role. Previous ads product experience will be a big plus.
- You have excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have experience working with cross functional teams and external partners in building new products or integrations
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.