Product Manager - Native Integrations
Poste à distance
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, we're hiring a new Product Manager to accelerate on third-party integrations. Our Product Team is currently composed of 3 Product Managers and 3 Product Designers.
As Livestorm's Product Manager, you'll be joining the Integrations Squad to build the next upcoming strategic integrations for Livestorm. You'll work alongside our API and Platform Product Manager Pierre, our Integrations Squad Engineering Manager Karim, Developers, and Designers. You will be reporting to Robin, Livestorm's CPO.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
Product discovery on Native Integrations
- Understand customers and leads' pain points and needs through qualitative user research or quantitative data analysis
- Analyze product usage through our analytical tools stack to understand what drives usage and conversion
- Organize calls with integrations partners
Product strategy on Native Integrations
- Build and nurture your product vision based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team understands and embraces it through your engaging communication
Product delivery on Native Integrations
- Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to come up with the best solutions to address your users' pain points
- You will also make sure that we’re building the features right
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Organize and plan sprints with the help of the engineering manager
- Ensure that all features shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA Team’s help).
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field
- Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavioural data, etc.
For this Product Manager - Native Integrations role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have been a Product Manager for 2 or 3 years in a B2B SaaS.
- You are familiar with CRMs like Salesforce, Hubspot or Pipedrive.
- You are familiar with iPaaS such as Zapier or Tray.
- You are a product lover with deep understanding of how to create the best user experience possible.
- You have an engineering mindset and/or an Engineering degree. You thrive in a fast-growing startup environment.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
- You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “user-centric” person.
- You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You have great communication skills (both written and oral).
- You are fluent in English and French.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided