Design Researcher @Dream11We are looking for a talented Design Researcher, responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of research, to join our product design team. The ideal candidate will have experience gleaning deep user insights through a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Experience working effectively in data-driven agile teams, with product, marketing, designers, copywriters, and developers is a must.
- Hands-on delivery of a range of user experience research methodologies.
- Work alongside product, marketing, designers, copywriters, and developers to identify and prioritise research goals.
- Adapt and evolve research methods to plan and run design research and end user validation, based on goals in line with the priorities and roadmap.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Provide context and coaching for other researchers, product and design team members in ways of working, research process and practices.
- Be a key part of the growth and management of the experience design research capability, ensuring a culture where the customer is kept at the heart of design solutions.
- Contribute to the development of our design club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 1.5+ years of experience and proven track record
- An impressive history of work that showcases excellent practical user research skills
- Proven experience participating in the entire research process - from planning to executing qualitative and quantitative research activities, through to analysis and synthesis, storytelling and presentation
Good to Have:
- Degree preferably in humanities, social sciences, cognitive psychology or human computers interaction and / or recognised UX / UI certifications
- Experience researching for complex systems across mobile and /or desktop applications
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams in an agile development process
- Basic knowledge of analytics, and using BI data to drive research and design decisions
Job tags: Analytics Coaching Experience design Product design Research User experience User research
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific