(Note: this is a remote role)
SnapEDA is changing the way engineers build electronics. We provide a search engine with millions of blueprints that help engineers build electronics faster. Over 1 million professional engineers globally rely on us to bring their designs to life faster.
At SnapEDA, we love building great products. We know that collecting, analyzing and understanding high-quality data is the first step. We then use those insights to guide product decisions that fuel our platform growth.
As a product analyst, you will analyze data and product experiences to drive conversions. You will a/b test and recommend product improvements to drive growth of our KPIs.
As a product analyst, you have an intense love for optimization. You have a curiosity for user behavior, and a desire to make a massive impact by using data analysis to drive product improvements.
At SnapEDA, we are a passionate team of engineers making tools to help engineers build great products, while helping to generate demand for the component industry.
- Prepare and automate reports for partners using tools like SQL, MixPanel, and Google Analytics
- Analyze data for insights
- Recommend product changes that will drive KPI growth based on data analysis
- A/B test product recommendations to test assumptions and maximize conversions
- Improve data processing and reporting procedures
- Define, test and manage critical data required to enable analysis and product recommendations
- Collaborate with business and engineering teams to improve and optimize data collection, normalization, and quality control efforts
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major (or significant related work experience)
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Excel (capable of using vlookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong technical skills and comfort partnering with technical teams
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with a desire to solve problems
- Curious and passionate about user behavior and how product changes drive KPI growth
- Self-starter with an ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with a focus on quality and strong attention to detail