UX Research Partner, EMEA - German Speaking
London, England, United Kingdom
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for an international and innovative company with an exciting future and fast growth objectives?
UserZoom is the All-in-One User Experience (UX) Research Platform for the Data-Driven Enterprise. Our worry-free Enterprise solution offers a quantitative and qualitative research platform to help UX/CX, Product Managers and Marketing professionals rapidly test usability and measure UX. As a member of the UserZoom Professional Services Research Team, you will be the UX, product and industry expert for a portfolio of Fortune 1,000+ clients within a vertical. One of your key objectives will be to drive usage and adoption of UserZoom’s product and service offerings, ultimately supporting retention, upsell and expansion.
The right candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced training and consulting environment, managing multiple workflows while maintaining client relationships. If you are hard-working and willing to learn, we offer plenty of training and the ability to progress, so if you have what it takes, then we want you!
About the Role
Working with a portfolio of major international brands and 1,000+ enterprise customers within a specific industry vertical in Europe, you will act as a partner and trusted advisor for customers and assist them with developing a successful UX strategy.
You will be responsible for . . .
- Driving adoption and regular usage of UserZoom as an embedded solution into clients’ research practices.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships along with cross functional teams to drive higher retention rate with existing customers.
- Onboarding and supporting customers on UserZoom’s product and service offerings.
- Advise customers/users on UX methodologies and best practices of building studies, analysing data and producing findings reports to ensure customer goals and KPIs are achieved with high quality.
- Planning and leading UX workshops with customers onsite.
- Actively assisting clients in achieving and maintaining value from UserZoom as a UX partner and solution.
- Be the primary point of contact for product and research enquiries.
- Communicate and demo new product feature releases and capabilities.
- Work closely with the Revenue (sales) team to support client retention and growth strategy. Continually assess and monitor account ‘health’, identify risks early and act with collaboration with account team.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology, or related field – or equivalent experience.
- Proven 6-10 years of experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Fluent German language skills
- Experience working with remote user testing tools e.g., UserZoom.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on products and new technologies.
- Willingness to travel in UK and continental Europe about 25%.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Stock Options
- Private healthcare
- Birthday off
- Flexible hours
- Pension contributions
- Annual Christmas and Summer parties
- Global Sales Kick Off - last year was Miami
At UserZoom, we believe real success starts with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a lot of fun along the way. Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, UserZoom might be the place for you!
We are based in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose with global offices in Denver, New York, London, Manchester, Madrid & Barcelona.