Dark Wolf Solutions
Posted 1 month ago
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an UI/UX Designer who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment that builds cloud-based DevSecOps platforms and products. This position will help onboard and support products to the platform that will be used across the DoD. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with customers, end-users, and engineers to create and release new features in the product roadmap. The candidate should have experience applying design thinking and customer development techniques to create, deliver, and capture value for customers. This position is in Atlanta, GA.Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Development team to construct modern interfaces in current framework models.
- Develop and test hypotheses to understand and obtain customer buy-in to platform products and solutions.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios.
- Create flowcharts that document all the possible paths that a user can take within an area of functionality.
- Wireframe interfaces that introduce new functionality in a manner that fits within the existing framework as consistently as possible.
- Translate wireframes into high-fidelity designs that are simple and intuitive.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Analyze user feedback and activity and iterate to enhance user experience.
- 2+ years of User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) experience
- A design portfolio including case studies and/or samples of work.
- Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computational Media, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret and higher security clearance
- Master’s Degree (focus in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related discipline).
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.