Business Intelligence - Product Analyst
If you consider yourself to be smart, driven and ambitious you should strongly consider applying for a role as Business Intelligence - Product Analyst in Indonesia’s fastest growing e-commerce company, Shopee.
Your tasks as a Business Intelligence - Product Analyst at Shopee will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Product Managers in planning feature development roadmap and evaluating feature adoption through analytics.
- Provide insights through in-depth understanding of user behavior to identify areas for improvement.
- Design and evaluate experiments to improve feature usability.
- Develop and maintain reports/dashboards to track key metrics of product performance.
- Last but not least, learn and grow alongside Shopee, earn your ‘e-commerce degree’, and participate in shaping one of Asia’s most exciting companies, Shopee!
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence or other analytics fields.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development and iteration.
- Master's or bachelor degree in quantitative fields or a relevant field of study.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL is essential and experience with Python/R is preferred.
- Experienced in influencing product decisions based on data and insights.
- Experienced in working with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio and product analytics tools such as MixPanel or CleverTap is a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills (English is a must).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.