Associate Product Analyst
- Utilize market data to research market trends through App Annie, Gamerefinery, Liquid and Grit. Deliver regular game deconstructions for HuuugeX leadership and corporate development teams.
- Learn and contribute analyzing large, complex data-sets of the soft launch or launch stage games to drive actionable insights that will assist the product lead(s)/owners in improving their activity.
- Learn to plan, build and maintain reporting dashboards and data models
- Initiate and manage multiple data-related projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Work in collaboration and build strong relationships with central data teams and other cross-functional teams within the organization to drive insights and valuable recommendations to product lead(s)/owners.
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of new analytical tools and processes by collecting requirements from stakeholders and cooperating with the BI team.
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
- Standard Query Language (SQL) skills
- Strong statistical foundations
- Marketing and/or gaming industry familiarity – strong advantage.
- BA/BSc, preferably in a quantitative field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Tableau – advantage.
- Excellent English skills.
Job tags: Research SQL
Job region(s): Europe