Growth Marketing Manager (Affiliate) - Keeps
New York, NY
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day!
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
We have ambitions to be the best men’s hair loss brand in the world, and we are looking for a Growth Manager, Affiliate to help lead the next evolution of the Keeps business.
This role will be tasked with scaling our affiliate marketing program efficiently by driving forward strategies that are currently working while also identifying untapped opportunities. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing relationships with partners, and working collaboratively with the Keeps’ marketing team.
This role will also have the opportunity to expand his/her skill set by learning and owning podcast as a channel. Guided by experts within our growth team, you will learn to manage and optimize podcasts while working closely with our agency to develop a holistic strategy.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of the intricacies of affiliate, and have a strong network of affiliate relationships. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never sacrificed.
- Lead the strategy and execution of Keeps’ affiliate campaigns including new partner recruitment, current partner optimization, creative & offer testing, and reporting
- Scale the affiliate program by building and fostering relationships with new and existing partners; find ways to expand presence with top partners that ultimately leads to incremental conversions
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the affiliate program through Impact including publisher outreach, updating creative, ensuring proper tracking, etc.
- Create weekly KPI reports to identify trends, efficiencies, and opportunities that can help us scale; communicate and share learnings to the broader team
- Collaborate with the growth team on sale strategy, attribution, landing page testing, and other cross-functional initiatives
- Learn how to effectively manage the podcast channel to broaden your growth experience and own a larger part of the marketing mix
You’ll be successful in this role if you…
- Have 2-3+ years of experience managing affiliate campaigns with platforms such as Impact, ShareaSale, Pepperjam, CJ, Rakuten, etc.
- Are highly organized and comfortable managing multiple projects along with external partner relationships simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, unafraid to take on new challenges and comfortable wearing a variety of hats
- Believe in a cycle of iteration and testing, using structured testing to inform decisions and improve performance over time
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, using creative, targeting and landing page optimization as approaches to drive conversions
- Are passionate about data, analysis, and reporting to find efficiencies at a granular level, as well as to take a step back and identify trends and insights to capitalize on (preferred experience with tools such as Looker or Tableau!)
- Are customer-centric — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to customer testing, and represent them in your work
- Bonus points for having demonstrable experience scaling affiliate programs at a high-growth subscription startup
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it's a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.