Growth Marketing Manager, SEO, CRO, and Web
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for an outstanding Organic Growth Marketer to join our Organic Growth Marketing team! In this role, you’ll help define the roadmap for how we scale our site traffic, performance, and conversion for both our consumer and merchant audiences. You’ll build and execute on organic acquisition and web strategies that will acquire first-time visitors, re-engage existing users, and generate leads from businesses interested in partnering with Affirm.
You understand both B2C and B2B business requirements and help build and execute on marketing strategies that will improve SEO performance, continuously optimize conversion funnels, and build a website that delights and converts consumers and merchants alike.
This role is highly collaborative. You will work across product, engineering, analytics and marketing partners to translate business needs into innovative strategies and campaigns that perform, and constantly iterate and explore new ways to drive organic growth.
What you’ll do
- Help develop and execute on the organic growth vision, strategy, and reporting cadence for our website
- Be hands-on with SEO strategies and tactics that will bring high-intent organic B2B and B2C visitors
- Build A/B testing roadmaps and work with Analytics teams to continuously optimize our website to increase conversions
- Evolve Affirm.com into a true shopping and discovery platform for consumers while also making it an educational and persuasive place for businesses to learn more about the benefits of partnering with Affirm
- Collaborate across functions to launch campaigns and new web experiences that drive conversions while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Support the maintenance and expansion of Affirm’s website and site architecture, ideating, managing, dedicatedly prioritizing, and working with developers to build new features
- Work closely with Analytics to monitor traffic and performance and identify measurable insights to grow our organic presence and improve user experience and conversion.
What we look for
- 5-7 years of proven ability driving strategy and execution of impactful organic search optimization or relevant web projects
- Strong track record of leading successful projects and working on a site with a high proportion of traffic coming from organic search
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, including running a/b tests
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communications skills
- Proactive, organized, curious, and ambitious problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and a testing-and-learning mentality
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills
- Ability to be both strategic and have strong attention-to-detail
- Experience with web analytics and SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, and Hotjar. Experience implementing analytics is a plus.
- Ability to work with technical SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Experience building and using CMS custom templates. Experience using Contentful is nice to have!
- Knowledge of US and international web standards and protocols; web experience in countries with an international presence is a plus.
- Experience with finance, mobile apps, e-commerce, or payments is a plus
- Expertise in PHP/MySQL, HTML/HTML 5/CSS, React is a plus