Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Product Owner to innovate, win, and grow with us in Bangalore.
As a member of BTIQ Team you will be involved in building common application and platform services using modern technologies to accelerate new technology adoption by Line of Business (LOB) services and accelerate customer facing features delivery.
How you’ll contribute:
- Gather business requirements and communicate those to the broader product management team and your scrum team
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of product stories, use cases and functional specifications.
- Work with the team to deliver “ready” Epics and user stories
- Work with Product Development to accurately document functional requirements within the stories that make up the scrum teams backlogs.
- Understand and communicate the impact of changes to the requirements.
- Document API specifications and user guides for developer enablement.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the area of focus for the scrum team for client project questions and issues.
- Understand velocity of the team to assist with prioritizing the backlogs, assist the team in determining how much can be taken into a given sprint cycle, determine when work is considered “done”.
- Ability to make key product decisions within a given sprint cycle.
What will make you successful:
- 3-5 years managing technology products and success defining and launching products
- 2+ years Demonstrable knowledge of SDLC, Product Lifecycle Management
- Ability to lead a team and execute.
- Training in analytical processes such as story creation, use case definitions or interview techniques.
- Ability to capture use requirements for an application to drive user story creation
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or technology related field
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Product Owner, SDLC, Agile, epics, finance domain