UX Designer (m/f/d)
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team:
We’re currently looking for a UX Designer (m/f/d) to join our talented team within the Global Partners Marketing organisation. You will be responsible to develop and implement website design changes for four Pro Brands across EMEA, namely Host Europe, DomainFactory, Tsohost and Heart Internet. We have ambitious goals to grow our Pro Brands in Europe and this role will be key to improve the overall site experience and deliver incremental sales through ongoing optimisation and A/B testing.
Note: Please submit your application in English and include a portfolio with it!
What you’ll get to do...
- Create concepts, wireframes and mock-ups for new website landing pages that are aligned with user needs and business requirements
- Conduct user research and testing to validate new design concepts
- Identify opportunities to optimise user journeys by leveraging data, user research and competitive insights
- Source assets and optimise for cross-device rendering and search engines
- Apply design thinking to come up with creative solutions to go beyond CMS and platform limitations
- Collaborate with cross-functional team across multiple geos to deliver user-friendly design solutions (Product owners, developers, designers, etc.)
The ideal candidate should embody our GoDaddy values in their role:
- Own Outcomes - Applying your knowledge and experience to create, adapt and improve the FOS experience of our brands.
- Extraordinary Customer Focus - Working with two layers of customers, you will lead the working relationship with our brands while providing the best possible product for the end customer.
- Join Forces - Collaborating with business partners, across multiple teams, to accomplish goals.
- Work Fearlessly - You will be expected to work within the boundaries of our platforms and apply design thinking to come up with creative solutions to go beyond perceived limitations.
Your experience should include...
- Degree in design, information design, computer science, media or similar apprenticeship
- Proven track record of designing successful best-in-class e-commerce website experiences aligned with user needs
- Comfortable with designing solutions for complex technical products and services
- Experience of full design process, especially analysis, research, prototyping and implementation
- Outstanding attention to detail and focus on design innovation
- Proficiency using Adobe CS, Figma and Sketch
- Ideally experience in agile project management (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and German (oral and written)
You are proactive and enthusiastic, able to deliver intuitive, engaging and appealing designs across responsive breakpoints. You’re also confident to articulate decisions and be proud of your work, whilst understanding the context of wider team goals.
Though this role will not require you to know how to code, a basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be useful to allow you to test your crafted content. Similarly, you would ideally have some basic knowledge of hosting and domains.
- Jira or a similar workload prioritisation tool
- Responsive website design
- HTML5, CSS, Sitecore
We've got your back...
- An open-ended employment contract
- Flexible working hours, currently completely working from home
- Varied and interesting challenges with room for your own ideas
- Modern, agile and international working environment
- Regular (virtual) team events
- No business dresscode
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.