Technical Project Manager (Agile, Scrum) III
West Chester, PA
pureIntegration is seeking a Technical Project Manager (Agile Scrum) III to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong background in project management.
- Leads all assigned projects to completion, ensuring timely delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Runs a cross-functional team including external vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and handles detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and advises schedule and budget.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (position is remote until office re-opening)
Work Authorization: We Do Not sponsor H1B Visas. We Do Not enter into C2C partnerships.
- 5-7 years of total project management experience in either engineering, information technology, or software development
- 3-4 years of experience with Agile
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Scrum and or Kanban methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge in JIRA platform including understanding of workflow, reporting, etc
- Demonstrates ability to work with minimum direction
- Demonstrates growth mindset, flexibility and adaptability to change
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries and within groups
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Business, Marketing or Finance
- Ability to engage multiple teams at appropriate level based on initiative.
- Ability to run project meetings efficiently and provide recorded minutes following all meetings.
- Ability to tactfully follow up with engaged parties to ensure milestone completion to avoid delays and keep all parties aligned on end state.
- Ability to speak appropriately to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to clearly articulate initiative status verbally and in a written format.
- Ability to keep end state in focus when leading multiple teams in an initiative.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Work closely with the Cable Cash Management team to support various projects at various levels.
- New Project Support – supporting discovery exercises, writing of Business Needs Assessments, writing of Business Requirement Documentation, Authoring of Project Charger, Timelines and Executive Readout documentation. Tracking and communication of milestone completion, delays, dependencies and team engagement.
- Enhancement of Existing Functionality Support – Understanding of existing functionality compared to new enhancement, track and communicate the value and benefit the enhancement provides to Comcast and engage with teams needed to support enhancement completion.
- Support of other team’s payment initiatives – Understanding of how other teams want to connect to our existing functionality and the downstream impacts. Provide direction to collaborate with the right team members to ensure that our team is providing the best possible support and guidance possible for other Comcast teams.
- Manage projects in a way that is aligned with team culture and goals.
- Ensure that all initiatives are properly documented in Confluence and that all documentation is uploaded to be easily shared with other team members at working stage and after completion.
- Ensure that all initiative follow our established intake and prioritization process.
- Ensure that all initiatives follow DPMO expectations and proper teams are made aware future initiatives that will have divisional impact.
- Ensure that all initiatives have a 1-pager completed routinely and ready to provide for Executive readouts.
- Ensure that all initiative statuses are updated routinely and ready for team readouts within Confluence or other project management software.
- Ensure that any risk is clearly communicated to management team as soon as realized.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 16 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.