Product Analyst - Regional
Product Analyst - Regional
We’re looking for a Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission to join our fast growing Asia Pacific product team. You’ll be joining a nascent analyst team in Singapore giving you the opportunity to help shape the structure of the team.
At TransferWise our mission is Money Without Borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, TransferWise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
To get there, we need to ensure that our customers:
- Can easily understand how TransferWise can solve their problems
- Create an account and get verified with no friction
- Can fully adopt all features that can help with their needsUnderstand and utilise key features designed with their goals in mind
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll analyse our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at TransferWise, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience
- You’ll help optimise how we communicate our product on our Website/App, so that customers can easily understand how TransferWise can solve their problems
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of the multiple funnels users go through while using TransferWise, and the various factors that impact them, being able to articulate changes in product that might improve conversion
- You’ll develop a framework to better understand use cases specific to customer segments and help develop features that fulfill their need
- You’ll partner with other product teams in the tribe and elsewhere to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- Collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimise the flows and contribute to future roadmap
A bit about you:
- You have a proven track record of working as a data or product analyst, preferably in a tech company with product managers, designers and engineers.
- You are highly proficient in SQL with plenty of experience in delivering hands-on technical projects.
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in Product by influencing stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with cross-discipline teams located across multiple offices. You prioritise your effort based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights, presenting the data in a way that makes people say “got it!”
- You know your way around an analytics stack: you have worked with data warehouses(Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift etc.), ETL/ELT (Airflow, DBT etc.) and data visualization tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- You’re customer-focused at the core... At TransferWise, our customers always come first, so being passionate about making a real difference to their lives is key
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You have a good understanding of statistics (probability, distributions, hypothesis testing)
- You’re proficient with Python, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
- You are comfortable running A/B/n tests that will support funnel optimisation and increase conversion
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.