Senior Product Manager
Come join the battle against front-end vulnerabilities and web threats in one of the 50 most promising startups in Israel!We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic product manager to join our team and help shape the web-security landscape.The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background and thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent communication and problem solving skills. You must be able to efficiently interact with customers, obtaining market insights directly or through customer-facing teams - owning the product life-cycle end-to-end.If your aspirations and goals include bringing excellent products to the market, making the internet safer for the world’s largest web sites through working closely with top-notch Engineering and Research teams - you should join our team!
What you will do...
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch of the product, including messaging and pricing
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Identify and resolve problems in timely manner, and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
What you should have...
- B. Sc. in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Proven experience in creating detailed product requirements documents
- Demonstrated success in planning, managing and launching products
- Strong technical background and hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in working with B2B SaaS/Cloud products
- Experience in managing web related products
- Excellent English communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies
- Highly analytical with ability to research and analyze technical processes, make quick decisions, and understand the consequences
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in field roles (SE, solution architect) - an advantage
Job tags: Architect Engineering Front-end Market insights Research
Job region(s): Middle East