Head of Product Management (m/f/d)
Remote - Munich, Bavaria, Germany
riskmethods – the intelligent way to manage risk!
riskmethods was recognized as a FOCUS Top Employer for the third time in a row and as “Open Company” as well as “Top Company “by Kununu!
Build the worldwide largest Supply Chain Risk Network! Develop together with our customers the new product category of Supply Chain Risk Management!
For our Munich office or working remotely, we are looking for a Head of Product Management (m/f/d) to further develop, design and represent the product vision in close collaboration with our VP Product.
What will you do:
- Lead and manage a dynamic and highly professional international team of Product Managers, Product Owners and UX Designers.
- Define and own the product roadmap and contribute to the further development of our product vision in close collaboration with VP Product.
- Foster collaboration and partnership between Product and Engineering to create products and services that help and amaze our customers and drive revenue.
- Evaluation of new product features with selected customers and turn customer feedback to continuous improvement of our products and services.
- Closely collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure timely and precise messaging of upcoming new products.
- Support our analytics by defining and tracking KPIs to measure performance and purposeful development of our products.
- Coach the cross-functional teams to improve our products and services in an efficient, collaborative, and fun way.
- Lead by example in developing and growing our Product team to greatness and mastery as well as helping to hire new colleagues.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of practice in product discovery and agile product delivery in a B2B environment.
- You have 2+ years experience in successfully building, leading and developing high performing teams in a scaled scrum/agile environment.
- You have 3+ years of experience within the Supply Chain Risk Management or Procurement area.
- You are able to plan and deliver products on an agile step-by-step basis and understand to prioritize and coordinate requirements from different stakeholders.
- You have analytical skills and rigor to analyse the necessary data to evaluate opportunities and autonomously make or foster well-founded product decisions.
- You can successfully manage internal and external stakeholders to add value to the company and product strategy.
- You are an amazing communicator in English (German a plus) and can unite cross-functional teams with the product strategy through influence and inspiration as well as via mediation between parties with opposing requirements.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and creative approach to problem solving with real hands-on experience.
- You have experience in managing remote teams.
What we offer:
- Work at the front of innovation together with highly motivated and skilled team.
- An international, stimulating and fast-paced environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development.
- A wide range of options regarding working times and work locations.
- The ideal work equipment you need to do a perfect job.
- Urban Sports Club membership - a wide range of sports activities for free.
- Recurring team events (f.e. kick-off event, Christmas party).
- Subsidized German & English language courses.
- Our office is in the center of the beautiful neighbourhood Haidhausen, which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.