Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing company that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
Oura is looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team in Finland and help us evolve our core product experience, with a focus on our mobile apps.
In this role, you’ll work on high visibility projects that bring Oura users actionable insights to improve their health and wellbeing, build community among users, grow this powerful product to a broader audience, and constantly make Oura's UX clearer, more informative, and more enjoyable to use.
What You will do:
- Design UX & UI for Oura mobile apps, focusing on evolving our core features and primary surfaces
- Work closely with product managers and developers to test, iterate, and continually innovate Oura’s mobile experience
- Create wireframes, build prototypes, and deliver pixel-perfect visual designs to grow user engagement and improve user outcomes
- Collaborate and share feedback with Oura’s product design team to maintain brand consistency across channels
We would love to have You on our team, if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Designer, preferably for a mass market mobile application
- A portfolio showcasing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Excellent prototyping skills and previous experience working closely with software developers
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams. Experience working with international groups and distributed teams a big plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your application as soon as possible but by March 7th the latest. We will start reviewing the applications immediately, as we receive them.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Lunch benefit
- Wellness benefit
- Strong support for remote work and flexible working hours + work-life balance
- Collaborative, smart teammates
- An Oura ring of your own (if you want)
- Easy-to-reach office in Oulu Teknologiakylä and Helsinki Center
- Latest equipment of choice