Senior Product Designer, Collaborative Experiences
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team works at the intersection of design, technology and collaboration. We create tools that allow everyone - from the biggest Enterprise teams to lean, scrappy start ups - to create amazing experiences for their customers.
Our Collaborative Experiences team are passionate about making the product design and development process a true team effort that leads to more effective products, shipped faster. You will find that we practice what we preach: working in a collaborative environment that demonstrates empathy and strong advocacy for one another and our customers. If that resonates with you and you can balance a product vision with the constraints of engineering, then this might be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Shape the next generation of digital design tools
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of millions of people, take on full ownership of the product experience and contribute to our design philosophy
- Drive innovation, explore novel technologies and elevate the product experience internally and externally
- Countless product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.