Product Manager - OEM
San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
Product Manager - OEM
TuSimple is working with OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to bring the world’s first commercially available autonomous truck to market. The OEM product manager will serve as the bridge between TuSimple and these external parties and be responsible for the delivery of a productized version of an autonomous truck.
- Direct point of contact for the company during OEM vehicle development
- Manage formal processes integrating the company with the OEM during vehicle development, including development processes, safety processes, Development Interface Agreement negotiation, Verification & Validation execution, etc.
- Define and execute market research programs to characterize business opportunities relevant to our technologies
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop, prioritize, and manage product requirements
- Prepare ROI analyses
- Develop partner strategies relevant to our product and solution offerings
- 5+ years experience related to product management required
- Experience as a product manager in the full development lifecycle of bringing a Tier 1 solution or an OEM vehicle to market
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal effectively with diverse sets of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the logistics and trucking industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required, MBA preferred
- Experience in Autonomous Technology - fully autonomous vehicles or ADAS preferred
- Work with world-class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruit
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.