Product Manager, Rx
Rally Health, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
Rally is looking for a Product Manager for Rally Rx based in our Chicago office. Rally Rx helps millions of people find, price, and manage their medications.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- This job will report to the Sr. Product Manager on the team
- You are proficient in wearing multiple hats across essential product management and product operations responsibilities. You will work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, XD, Project Management, Product Knowledge) for delivery of roadmap items
- Work with the product team to build on product strategy by defining detailed requirements and user stories [writing and grooming tickets]
- Use product knowledge to conduct demos to company partners
- Manage defect assessment, updates, and communication
- Manage User Acceptance Testing process
- Run standup and grooming meetings
- Release verification and communication
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid test and learn
- 2+ years in a Product Management role.
- 2+ years in a QA / Product Operations role
- Experience in consumer-facing products (websites, software, apps) preferred
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Process-minded: able to assess where opportunities for improvements exist and develop processes to refine team activities
- Translate data insights and metrics to colleagues and partners
- You understand and can discuss technical concepts (API experience a plus)
- You are focused on product improvement
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees