Product Marketing Manager
Posted 1 month ago
At Remitly, we help people send over $10 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager experienced at driving go-to-market (GTM) strategies and plans for the Asian market, with a focus on East and Southeast Asian markets, including China. We are looking for expertise in developing marketing strategies, plans, and offers for our target segments residing in the US and Canada. You will identify and build on market opportunities that promote new customer acquisition and transaction goals. you will manage competitive and market positioning, new market and feature launches, offers and promotions. You will partner with the broader Marketing, Analytics, Business Development, Pricing, Product Management, and Customer Success teams to bring to market creative remittance solutions for the customer segments.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Lead for Asia, you will build the product marketing roadmap for China, Vietnam, Thailand and other priority segments. This includes driving intent and execution for Product or Feature GTMs, Seasonal Campaigns, Partner & Co-Marketing GTMs, Localization or other regional marketing programs to grow our market share. We are looking for collaboration and partnership. You will myopically focus on the customer while being data-driven.
What you'll do:
- Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly planning for regional growth strategy, working with Remitly teams to develop and publish the marketing roadmap
- Develop business cases, growth strategies, and go-to-market plans for prioritized programs
- Promote intent for related customer research, develop creative briefs, and provide Acquisition, Lifecycle, and Brand Teams with input to meet acquisition and launch goals
- Build go-to-market plans in partnership with the broader Marketing team
- Work with Marketing Analytics to develop simple yet powerful metrics to track the performance of launched programs
- Co-own regional acquisition and payback goals with acquisition team
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing and Consumer Marketing with experience in successful go-to-market launches
- Experience in Performance Marketing with the ability to start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses, an analytical framework, and well written business cases
- Customer-centric and Data-driven, you can review other business cases and provide feedback or solutions
- Communicate data-based decisions to individual contributors and leadership
- You articulate and defend your decision-making process
- Expert in Excel, working knowledge using Analytics tools
- You can do a lot with a little. You are creative, and think of creative solutions in a constrained environment. You would need to have a high degree of ownership
- Experience building marketing plans for the East Asian markets (China, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Japan)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to manage decisions and outcomes. Sounds like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer.