Product Marketing Manager
New York City
MongoDB is the most popular non-relational database among developers. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We’re currently disrupting a $60 billion market with our innovative and intuitive data platform. We launch new cloud products every year, including MongoDB Atlas, MongoDB Stitch, MongoDB Charts, MongoDB Atlas Data Lake, and MongoDB Atlas Search.
About The Role
We’re looking for a motivated Product Marketing Manager to drive our go-to-market strategy for MongoDB Atlas and our other Cloud offerings. As a PMM, you’re responsible for driving the strategy, messaging, and positioning of new products and features. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Management and interact with almost every team across the company to execute on your plans, evaluate the results, and share your findings.
- Define the GTM strategy for new products and features in close collaboration with Product Management
- Own and manage the execution of launches by working with Product Design, Marketing, Sales, Education, Developer Relations, and other teams
- Create compelling messaging and positioning that showcases the value of our products and features to our target audiences
- Conduct customer research to understand the challenges, needs, and workflows of our buyers and users
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 2-4 years of relevant work experience (marketing, product, design, sales enablement), including B2B product marketing experience
- Are exceptionally organized and efficient—you tackle complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Have led feature launches autonomously and contributed to large product launches
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and teams
- Have a data-informed approach and are driven to set measurable goals for every project you take on
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mentality
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to a maturing Product Marketing organization! You will learn from a diverse and experienced team during an exciting period of fast growth and expansion. If you want to be at a company where you can learn something new every day, grow your skills in different areas of product marketing, and manage complex and highly visible launches, then you should definitely apply for this position.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From Flexible PTO, employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.