Sr Technical Product Marketing Specialist
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
We are seeking a Junior Technical Product Marketing Specialist—a rock star techie with a passion for new & emerging technologies (AI, OCR, ML & Cognitive). In this role, you will be assisting Product Marketing and Marketing teams by creating unique video assets and cool demos of our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, presenting at tradeshows and conferences, and offering ongoing support in the effort to help organizations create a connected, intelligent and easy to control Digital Workforce.
• Build video assets & demonstrations of our Robotic Process Automation software.
• Create compelling AI-based use cases that clearly articulate unique technical value and differentiators of our product. • Present demos at tradeshows & conferences.
• Support & collaborate as needed w/ Product Marketing & marketing teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree –science or engineering degree preferred.
• 10 Years’ experience in either Product marketing, Product management, or technical marketing • Software experience preferred
• Awesome technical chops w/ability to understand complex automation software.
• Prior experience building demonstrations on an Enterprise Platform.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal. (if applicable)
**Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role**
- Blue Prism offers a competitive benefits package with Employer subsidized Health Insurance, Life, Dental, Fertility benefits, and vision. We also offer the following benefits:
- Flexible Vacation: We're a team of innovators who work hard, and with hard work comes much needed time off. We all need time off! We offer a flexible vacation plan for all our employees that offers great work/life balance
- 401K Match with immediate vesting
- Parental Leave: Blue Prism fully supports all types of families as they welcome a new child into their home
- Employee Share Plan: Our employees are our biggest advocates! We offer the incentive to be included in our growth via RSUs
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.