Product Marketing Manager
United States (Remote)
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is seeking a passionate and energetic product marketer with a particular passion for creating and conveying great, targeted value messaging. Our ideal candidate is a customer-focused marketer with experience creating content that aligns messaging with customer needs and values. You are passionate about uncovering the voice of the customer and using it to articulate our unique differentiators and value. You have a deep understanding of web operations, development, and content management systems. You will ideally have first-hand experience using the Pantheon platform and working on web deployment and/or migration projects. You will be a Pantheon evangelist, eager to be the voice of the customer internally and the voice of “Why the Pantheon WebOps Platform” to the world.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Serve as an expert in buyer and users problems solved by WebOps and the Pantheon platform
- Generate and leverage customer evidence, market and competitive intelligence, and product performance data to represent the voice of the customer
- Plan and create content/collateral and campaign strategy for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points through well-articulated value propositions
- Drive messaging and thought leadership across channels such as the Pantheon blog, digital assets, web content, landing pages, customer marketing
- Create target keywords and categories strategy
- Analyze the competitive space to understand and communicate what differentiates our platform in the market, particularly focused on the Marketing leader buyer as the target audience.
- Collaborate with Lead Gen to develop strategies and supporting content that drives quality leads and engagement throughout the sales cycle
- Enabling sales, partner, customer and marketing teams with frameworks, engaging content and tools for success at every stage of the customer journey
- Cross-functional collaboration to support strategy and execution of effective demand generation, thought leadership, awareness, and integrated content strategies.
What you Bring to the Table
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience in B2B software and applications
- Experience crafting and testing product-focused content, including copy for product pages and landing pages, conversational chat playbooks, and social or advertising campaigns
- Ability to create wireframes and storyboards in order to effectively communicate visual concepts to designers
- Strong analytical skills to track, analyze, and incorporate data driven insights to report on and optimize campaigns and content
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, and open source software
- Familiarity with marketing automation and testing tools
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Experience with search and conversion optimization a plus
- Experienced leader and self-starter with proven success scaling a high performing product marketing team to lead the company growth to $200M and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and compelling storyteller with a knack for simplifying complex concepts into everyday human language.
- Experience creating positioning, messaging, value props and narratives and end-to-end go to market planning including major product launches and pricing for online, direct, and reseller channels.
- Strong strategic thinking skills coupled with the ability to focus intensively on excellent cross-functional operational execution.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong listening skills.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.